Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Plan tomorrow today

Do you find yourself getting frustrated because you seem to lose control of your day? Days pass, weeks pass and you feel exhausted and nothing seems to be getting done. Well it's possible you've overlooked the fundamentals of scheduling your day. I've spent hundreds of hours with my clients and it shocks me to hear them tell me they don't have a system in place. What about all the technology? It hasn't help or at least that's how I feel. I actually think it's made it more complicated. So keep it simple and use the old fashion way "paper and pencil". Start planing tomorrow today. Simply plan what you want to accomplish by scheduling and committing. Hey, think about it, do you want to continue this pattern of frustration? Then plan your day and execute.

No comments: