Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you prehistoric?


Watch out the dinosaur's are back...! Okay, I'm just kidding and I'm sure you didn't believe me (I hope you didn't). I want to use the dinosaur as a metaphor. As humans one need that's very important is growth. Are you growing or becoming extinct like the dinosaur's? What I've found as a great point of measurement of personal growth is how comfortable you are. How comfortable is your life? Do you find it easy going and possibly a little boring? When we live in the circle of comfort we aren't living an exciting life and we're definitely not growing. So what does it take to get outside of the circle of comfort? Well first you have to make a decision you want more from life. Then raise your standards in your personal and professional life. Whalla... Don't become extinct and live a comfortable life. Live a rich bold life full of possibility! What decision can you make right now to take your life to the next level? Take action NOW.

No comments: