Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anything is possible....

Sunday, August 28th I accomplished a major personal goal - I completed the Ironman Triathlon. I'm very blessed, grateful and proud of this accomplishment. This was such a great experience and I learned so much about myself. First, face your fear and and make a decision to go after your goal. Talk is cheap.... Action is the real deal. Once I got into my training I realized I needed to become my own voice. There's a voice in all of us that prevents us from achieving our goals. The voice that says, "Hey nobody else is getting up so early" or "Why are you shooting for such a big goal." This voice needed to be hushed and I did just that! In my coaching business, I've come to realize, we all have a voice that prevents us from playing big in life. This voice creates a mindset and that's are destiny. Your mind is everything. If you want to transform your life, you'll need to transform your mind. Sounds so simple doesn't it. In order for me to accomplish a major endurance race like the Ironman, I need a mindset saying I can. I'm very proud to be amongst the finest triathlon family - Ironman. Anything is possible.... What life transforming goal have you been putting off?

No comments: