Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You Jim Rohn... Thank You

The inspirer and mentor, Jim Rohn, passed on December 5.... When I heard of this news my heart was sadden. I never personally met Jim but I have his lecturers on CD and DVD and I really enjoyed his message. His words have helped me personally and professionally. I admire what he has done in his lifetime and it truly inspires me. Zig Ziglar said "Help others get what they want and you'll get everything you want." Jim Rohn was a leader and put others first with a servant's heart.

Here's a tribute that was put together to learn more about a great man, http://tribute.jimrohn.com

Comments welcomed........

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Jim's easy delivery and straight talk were just beautiful. His spirit will live on through each person he touched.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Thank you Jim Rohn