Monday, September 12, 2016

Are you using the POWER of your Subconscious mind?


What I’m going to share with you in this video can be the difference of happiness or sadness, success or disappointment, fulfillment or emptiness.

I’m going to share three highly effective strategies to use your subconscious mind.

Before I do that let’s define what a subconscious mind is - your subconscious mind is a massive never-ending storage room. It stores all the information that your conscious mind doesn’t. Your subconscious mind stores all of your previous life experiences, your beliefs, your memories, your skills, all situations you’ve been through and all images you’ve ever seen. It can be difficult to put your arms around its vastness. Your subconscious mind is always running, it never stops.

Let’s take a look at an example. Do you remember how difficult it was when you did something for the first time? Learning to ride a bike, learning to play an instrument or learning how to drive a car. For me speaking in front of people. My first few times didn’t go so well. Those experiences would remain in my subconscious mind until I chose to change it. It was many years later where  I made the decision to go into my subconscious mind and install a new program and get new experiences in there. I had to work at it and initially it was very difficult. I still had fear and pain in my subconscious mind when it came to speaking in front of a group. However, I used three strategies to break inner block I had within to become a pretty good speaker if I don’t say. I’m going to share this three strategies in a moment.

Understanding how powerful your subconscious mind is very important to grasp. Research states that 85% of your behavior comes from your subconscious mind - 85%! That’s the power of your subconscious mind!

Let’s put this into action!

#1 Feed your subconscious mind on what you WANT (not what you don’t want). Keep this present and possessive.  
I am healthy, physically fit and abundantly energetic and love to exercise.
I am financially wealthy and money flows to me easily.

#2 Ask questions! “How can I use the power of my subconscious mind?” Your subconscious mind will provide the answers. NOt only is our subcons mind a vast storage unit it is also connected or a piece of the universe, divine or high power. You don’t need to know the “how” just go inside, trust and ask the question to your desires. And keep asking the question over and over. Your subconscious is there to serve you and it will deliver.

#3 Visualize what you want! Paint the picture in your mind on what you want in your life. Anything and everything; relationship, money, health, fame, travel and adventure, people you want to meet, things you want (home, car). If you find it difficult to visualize in your mind’s eye, then find pictures off the web or magazines and make a dream board.

These are three powerful ways to use your subconscious mind, use them and you life will change!

No comments: